Monday, June 21, 2010

SA Bizzz is Launched!!!!

I have created a website based on my personal experience of working online. Here you will find links to online work such as freelancing, Affiliate marketing completing surveys, creating, promoting and selling e-books. I provide all the necessary resources with online training, tips, help and support. All of the programs are free to sign up with - you should never have to pay to work. The resources have all been researched and tested by myself to ensure that you get quality and scam free content. I personally earn an income from the above work.

The reason why I created the SA Bizzz website is because when I was retrenched from my Conveyancing job at the beginning of 2009 I could not find alternative work so I bought one of those work from home packages only to get scammed!!! I had heard of people earning a living online but I couldn't figure out how they did it so I started doing a lot of research on the Internet and tried allot of programs and got scammed quite a few times, and it was only through trial and error did I manage to differentiate between the legitimate jobs and the scams and only then did I start earning an income online. So to help my fellow South African's out I put all the up-to-date legitimate jobs that actually pay you for your work (instead of scamming you) together into a website so that you don't have to waste your time and money being scammed over and over before you start earning an income. To be honest with our current economic situation with the price of everything going up and people losing their jobs or just not getting a salary increase I don't think you can afford to be scammed or to waste time doing research for legitimate work. I make a big effort to keep my website up-to-date with the latest content, advise and tips to give you the quality that you deserve and to assist you in building an online business.

Please feel free to visit my website -
www.sabizzz.yolasite.com

No comments: